Hey wow! I discovered our WiiFit we got for Christmas. Wow. It is so cool. I really like the running in place game. You actually feel like you are running a real race. I say any movement is better than no movement at all. I actually lost my 5 christmas pounds. Mostly water weight any way from all the salty crackers I ate. For some reason I will never get over my carving for salt. Love it.
So starting off the new year on the right foot. And a good attitude. (for today anyway) lol. I am 3 lbs away from 70 pounds lossed. I can hardly fathom that, its nuts really. I look back and want to say it was so much easier than I thought it would be but in the same breath it was such hard work. It really is a stat of mind. You have to be ready to do this. In my mind I was ready and I am ready to know this is what the rest of my life will be about. Hitting the Wii now.......see ya. Out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment