I went for a night walk around the town and decided to see if I could actually run a bit. I figured no one would be gawking out the window at me if they coundnt see me huh? Well, I did run. Not a whole long way but it felt good that I could do it. I think I have a long way to go to make a mile in one shot but I guess you have to start somewhere.
Still walking two times a week and riding the elliptical and stationary bike the other days. Havent done the wii lately. I should get on it tonight. I already did half hour workout this morning. But I am trying a new thing. The only way I get to watch tv is if I am working out in front of it. Then after the workout I can continue the program. Will see how it goes. I do know it goes so much faster on the elliptcal if you are into a good show. Other wise it is sooooo boring. But isnt all exercise boring?
Have a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
good job on ur weight loss. Keep it going. Exercise is hard but must be done.
ReplyDelete